Our program is available throughout the year. We are open Monday through Friday from 7am until 6pm, extended care hours and weekends are always available upon request. Our family child care program will focus on Montessori philosophy that providing a safe, loving, calm, respectful and a cheerful environment.
- Sensory training.
- Language development.
- Music, Movement and Art.
- Practical life.
- Math and science.
- Geography for kids.
Schedule of daily activities
- 7am to 8:30am arrival time. (arrival and breakfast)
- 8:30 to 10am educational work time.
- 10am to 10:30 snacks.
- 10:30 to 11am sing songs, story time and free play time.
- 11am to 12noon outdoor play time.
- 12 noon to 1pm lunch time.
- 1pm 3pm beginning quiet time / nap time.
- 3pm to 3:30pm after noon snacks time.
- 3:30 to 4pm sing song, music and movement, free play time.
- 4pm to 5pm outdoor play time.
- 5pm to 6pm pick-up time / closing time.
Lunch and snacks
We will provide healthy snacks and home cooked meals. Lunch and Snacks menu will change through the week. A list of snacks & food for lunch will be provided weekly.
Parent should provide infant’s formula and it should be bottled and labeled.